Professors Emeriti Club
The Emeriti Club has many services and activities available to over 500 members. These include:
1. A weekly hiking schedule (2013 Schedule).
2. International and domestic group travel programs.
3. Monthly luncheons during the academic year with well-known speakers addressing topics of interest to retired faculty.
4. A newsletter listing the club activities, obituaries, addresses by the editor and president, and an update of issues relevant to emeriti.
5. Advocacy for the emeriti faculty regarding relevant interest, such as health insurance.